I have posted before asking for advice on hearing protection. One of the names mentioned was the MSA brand. Very expensive. An old friend of mine that I introduced to IPSC in the 80's WOW has these muffs for himself and his son. He swears they are the cat's . . . . well you know. I decided to see if I could track down a pair with an acceptable Scottish price tag. I thought I was on the right trail until I came to a fork in it. There are MSA headsets made in America with full warranty in this country and then there are MSA Sordin headsets which are made in Sweden which carry a five year warranty but cannot be serviced here and must be returned to Sweden should a problem arise. I learned this from Customer Service here in the USA. The lady I spoke with happened to be a handgun shooter as well as her boy friend which happened to be Scottish as well. She fully understood my dilemma and diected me to a couple of well known suppliers. She provided me with the exact part # she used herself. All was good until I contacted the suppliers and that is where the deal fell apart. One supplier had to special order this part# and wanted a few dollars in excess of Manufacturers Suggested Retail. The next one could not manage to locate a set even after I gave him the phone number and name of the lady I had dealt with at MSA USA. He told me that MSA headset were being discountued and tried to sell me something else. I see these advertised on Amason but if they say Sordin then there is the warranty issue. My friend loaned me his set this weekend. He has the gel cups. I wore them while he fired his 22 250 straight into the heart of a large watermelon in which he had placed a container of Tannerite. These are top shelf for sure. If anyone has a lead on where to get an American set please let me know.

Shoot Straight and Often!