Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
PACKING IRON #182857 08/26/2017 12:39 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
SEEN A LOT OF PRETTY GUNS HERE SO FAR BUT WHAT ABOUT GOOD LEATHER? I BELT CARRY IN THE FIELD (MY RANCH, AT MY SHOOTING RANGE ON THE RIO GRANDE, AT A DEER LEASE FRIENDS AND RELATIVES HAVE, etc.) MAYBE 80 OR SO DAYS A YEAR. MOSTLY I USE EL PASO SADDLERY ROUGHOUT MONEY BELTS AND I AM PARTIAL TO VINTAGE HOLSTERS, ESPECIALLY FANCY HOLSTERS (BBQ HOLSTERS) BUT ALSO HAVE PRACTICAL PLAIN HOLSTERS. WILL BE POSTING PICTURES OF GUNS AND HOLSTERS SOON (I HOPE).

P.S. TEXAS NOW HAS OPEN CARRY BUT IN URBAN AREAS MOST LICENSE HOLDERS PREFER TO CARRY CONCEALED AND I RARELY CARRY OPEN IN TOWN.

"ADAPT OR DIE". I USE ALL CAPS, NOT BECAUSE I AM YELLING, BUT BECAUSE IT IS AN OLD HABIT FROM MY ARMY DAYS, PLUS IT IS EASIER TO TYPE AND READ.
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182863 08/26/2017 1:58 AM
Whitworth Offline
Shootist
Shootist
This is a Barranti Threepersons housing one of my 5 1/2-inch Bisleys - a custom in .45 Colt.

This elephant hide holster was stitched by member CraigC. The picture does it no justice (I have better photos of it that I will post as soon as I locate them).

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

BIG IRON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aXjMH5C30

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182864 08/26/2017 2:06 AM
junebug Offline
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger
I have never been a fan of open carry in public places.I don't advertise. The people that I think need to know I carry do. Never been to a fancy barbecue,but around like minded people I would carry in one of the cross draw holsters I have made. Couple of pictures on bragging board,never can seem to figure out how to post them.

junebug
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: junebug] #182868 08/26/2017 2:55 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
MAX: I CHECKED OUT BARRANTI LEATHER, NICE STUFF, MAY GIVE HIM SOME BUSINESS, I REALLY LIKE HIS FANCY No. 5 WITH FLORAL CARVING AND LACING.

JUNEBUG: A BBQ GUN IS JUST A FANCY GUN, USUALLY ENGRAVED AND/OR WITH FANCY GRIPS, AND OFTEN NICKELED OR BRIGHT STAINLESS.

"ADAPT OR DIE". I USE ALL CAPS, NOT BECAUSE I AM YELLING, BUT BECAUSE IT IS AN OLD HABIT FROM MY ARMY DAYS, PLUS IT IS EASIER TO TYPE AND READ.
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: junebug] #182870 08/26/2017 3:09 AM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Quote:
...I would carry in one of the cross draw holsters I have made. Couple of pictures on bragging board,never can seem to figure out how to post them.

Well, lets see if we can't do something about that junebug ;-)

Nice!!!

Rod, too.

Short cuts often lead to long recoveries.
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: s4s4u] #182872 08/26/2017 10:19 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
BOUGHT A BEAUTIFUL FLORAL CARVED, AUSTIN STYLE, EL PASO SADDLERY HOLSTER FOR A N-FRAME S&W, AT A GOOD PRICE, ON EBAY. WORE IT TO THE SHOOTING RANGE ON THE RIO GRANDE (IN NO-MAN'S LAND BETWEEN THE RIVER AND A BORDER FENCE). IT FIT FUNNY AND WEIRD IN MY NORMAL RIGHT SIDE CARRY. WHEN I GOT HOME I FIGURED OUT IT WAS A CROSS DRAW. BECAUSE OF MY GIRTH AND LIMITED RANGE OF MOTION IN MY RIGHT SHOULDER CROSS DRAW IS NOT PRACTICAL FOR ME. BEFORE I BUY OFF THE INTERNET NOW I LOOK CLOSE TO MAKE SURE IT IS NOT CROSS DRAW. WHEN I HAVE ENUFF POSTS TO QUALIFY TO PUT IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS YOU MAY SEE IT.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182873 08/26/2017 10:55 AM
Newt Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Very nice Junebug!

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Newt] #182879 08/26/2017 2:40 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
I have made one or two. From traditional blackpowder rigs...

...cowboy rigs...

...and movie rigs...

...to field holsters...

...modern concealment...

...flap holsters...

...and Rocky Mountain fur trade era knife sheaths.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182884 08/26/2017 4:48 PM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
I love good leather and this thread has a lot of nice holsters. I can see I am going to have to add a Craig44 holster to the inventory. Here's a few of mine. You'll notice they're all correctly handed.

An old El Paso Saddlery Threeperson cross draw. My wife bought this for me as a birthday present when I only had one centerfire revolver and we were poor as church mice. It rode on my belt many a thousand miles. It shows a little wear.

Another birthday present from my wife. A Barranti EK#5.

A pair of 45 Colts in their respective shucks. The top one a vintage Lawrence 120 and the lower a Simply Rugged Pancake.

This old Bianchi makes a nice home for my Powermag.

And a well worn, much traveled old Hunter housing an equally well traveled Single Six. Many long miles and days on the trapline and a few truck loads of coyotes fell to the SS.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182896 08/27/2017 1:03 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
MART: GREAT VARIETY OF CLASSIC HOLSTERS AND HOLSTER TYPES, PACKING IRON THE RIGHT WAY. YOU CAN FIND GOOD LAWRENCE HOLSTERS FOR UNDER A $100 ON EBAY. MOST OF THE SELLERS DO NOT KNOW WHAT GUN THE HOLSTER IS FOR SO YOU HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE EK#5? CLASSIC STYLE + FLORAL CARVING + LACING, HARD TO GET ANY FANCIER.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182897 08/27/2017 1:12 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
CRAIG44: BEAUTIFUL IRON PACKS. DO YOU JUST MAKE FOR PERSONAL USE OR IS YOUR WORK AVAILABLE TO OTHERS?

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182898 08/27/2017 1:49 AM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
I love the EK#5. Rides high on the belt and holds the revolver in close to the body. A very comfortable set up. I'm swooning right now for one of the Craig44's Paladin holsters in elephant hide. I've found several holsters on eBay, in fact that Lawrence 120 with the Bisley 45 and the Bianchi came from eBay, for not much money.

Here's a couple of pictures of the EK#5 in use.

Cooking breakfast at a men's ministry float trip.

And helping a carpentry challenged friend build a bear baiting tree stand for him and him daughters

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182899 08/27/2017 6:05 AM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Left is a Lawrence 120 for my 6" DW .32 mag and right is an El Paso for my 4" S&W .32 mag... Bought on e-bay.... Below is a heavy leather holster patterned after a Lawrence 120 for my five shot 475 Bisley that was made by a good friend...bottom shows three Lawrence and a black Bianchi flap holster for a 8 3/8" S&W N-frame.... these four were purchased on e-bay and as 45man said,
the sellers usually don`t know what they have.....

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: jamesfromjersey] #182902 08/27/2017 11:40 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
JAMES: I SEE WHERE YOU HAVE LEARNED HOW TO PICK FROM THE PICKERS ON EBAY.

THERE ARE 1,000'S OF HOLSTERS FOR SALE ON EBAY SO YOU HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO FILTER THRU THEM. REALLY GOOD VINTAGE HOLSTERS FOR SALE ON GUN BROKER BUT THE SELLERS ARE MORE SAVVY AND THE PRICES ARE HIGHER.

WHEN GIVEN THE CHOICE I PREFER HOLSTERS WITH A HAMMER THONG VERSUS A STRAP. SOME HOLSTERS ARE BUILT SUCH THAT YOU CAN PUT DA AND SA REVOLVERS IN THEM BUT A STRAP WILL NOT WORK FOR BOTH, IT WILL USUALLY ONLY WORK FOR ONE OR THE OTHER. I HAVE SOME REALLY NICE VINTAGE HOLSTERS THAT I CAN PUT N FRAMES AND RUGER SA's IN AND SINCE THEY HAVE THE HAMMER THONGS THEY ARE DA - SA.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182905 08/27/2017 2:37 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
Actually the 1st pic is of the 3rd holster I ever made for a customer. I took orders from 2013 to 2016 but took a year off to get caught up, as this is only a side thing and my regular IT business was 7 days a week until only recently. Now I'm battling tendinitis but hoping to start taking orders again soon.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182907 08/27/2017 2:49 PM
Muddy Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
I've purchased several Lawrence 120's on EBay before all you guys figured it out.
\:\)
Bought several for less than $50, some closer to $20.

I have a Barranti EK but mine shows quite a bit more wear than Mart's. It carries my Power Custom #5 Ruger and they have seen several miles together. The shuck is holding up fine but is quite a bit darker now. I need to figure out how to post pics again.

In my opinion El Paso Saddelry is producing some of the best "non custom" leather available these days.

Dan

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182909 08/27/2017 3:12 PM
junebug Offline
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger
Thanks Rod. Craig44 you do beautiful work. Those holsters and especially the Knife sheaths are SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! Mart it's great to see that you use them, as they were meant to be used.

Last edited by junebug; 08/27/2017 3:18 PM.

junebug
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: junebug] #182910 08/27/2017 7:34 PM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
I believe in using guns and holsters as they were intended and not just as show pieces. I like fine guns and fine leather, I just don't baby them.

It's hard to tell in this picture but that's the EK#5 on my hip while I'm dipnetting salmon. Had to clean a little fish slime off after the trip but it was no worse for wear.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182911 08/27/2017 7:52 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
45Man, Yes...I`ve been getting Lawrence/El Paso holsters on e-bay for quite sometime and these are just a few of the many I own... Had to sell some cause I had too many...

MART, your SS in the Hunter holster must have some stories to tell.......Never walked a trap line but this S&W .22 Kit gun has killed more game then any of my big bore`s with finish shots... She was the 3ed handgun I bought in the `70s and was originally blue...Had it re-blued twice and then hard chromed. The holster is also by S&W and just like your SS Hunter... Had a mag cylinder fitted and a 40gr FMJ zips through the thickest skull..

Life member-NRA-SCI
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182912 08/27/2017 7:54 PM
Handgun400 Offline
addict
addict
Well great! Now I've got to build another holster. You guys have some amazing looking leather. Something I've never said about nylon or kydex.

My filter is broken.
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: jamesfromjersey] #182914 08/27/2017 8:18 PM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
James,

It has seen a few miles that's for sure. And it came to me already with plenty of experience, or at least time in a holster. The Micro Sight added to it tells me the previous owner may have been more than just a casual user.

Not to get this thread too far off track from leather but I bought it shortly after we were married 26 years ago. I was working seasonally for the Forest Service, about 7-8 months a year and trapping professionally in the winter. It was a great life. Not much money but we got by and had a little left at the end of each month.

I needed a good little sidearm for dispatching furbearers. I had a little 1902 single shot Winchester I was using to dispatch animals but worried that modern ammo might be too much for it and retired it. A friend had a small gun shop and that little SS was in the display. He let me put it on lay away while I grabbed every extra hour of fire patrol and wildfire fighting OT I could get. I got it paid off in time for trapping season and it has been with me ever since. It has dispatched enough coyotes to sink a barge.

I once put it in the Ransom Rest just to see how it fared. I knew it was a shooter but was shocked when the old yellow box Winchester put six into one ragged hole at 25 yards. I carry it often when I'm moose and caribou hunting to harvest the occasional ptarmigan and snowshoe. It's one that will stay with me to the end. It deserves a nicer holster than that old Hunter and maybe a full refurbish. I at one time considered doing a 38 Special #5 on it but can't bring myself to change it.
Mart

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182915 08/27/2017 9:27 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
that`s a story for Field & Stream.......
shooting the Win. ammo like that makes it a keeper for sure... a perfect candidate for "one gun" situation......

Life member-NRA-SCI
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Handgun400] #182916 08/27/2017 10:06 PM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
WENT TO A GUN SHOW LAST WEEK, 1 DEALER HAD ABOUT 100 HANDGUNS, ALL SEMI-AUTOS, NO REVOLVERS. AS FOR HOLSTERS, MOSTLY NYLON AND OTHER SYNTHETICS, AND MOSTLY FOR SEMI-AUTOS. ONCE IN A WHILE YOU SEE "CUSTOM" LEATHER HOLSTER MAKERS AT THE LOCAL SHOW, REAL CLUNKY LOOKING STUFF, NOT FOR ME. THE YOUNGER GUYS ARE ALL IN TO BLACK GUNS, SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS AND TACTICAL ACCROUTEMENTS. NICE TO FIND LIKE MINDED PISTOLEROS ON THIS WEBSITE.

AND YES MART, GOOD GUNS AND GOOD HOLSTERS ARE TO BE USED AND ENJOYED.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182917 08/27/2017 11:03 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Originally Posted By: 45MAN
THE YOUNGER GUYS ARE ALL IN TO BLACK GUNS, SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS AND TACTICAL ACCROUTEMENTS.

This is why I stopped my Shooting Times and Guns & Ammo subscription....

Life member-NRA-SCI
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: jamesfromjersey] #182918 08/27/2017 11:23 PM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Some of the shooters in my circle are surprised to find despite being a LE handgun and tactical shotgun instructor, I don't own any black guns other than one Glock 22. And that's because we train on and carry that weapon. When I retire it'll probably go by the wayside and I'll only carry my beloved revolvers.

I'm far happier with blued steel, nice grips, and fine leather. I don't mind the occasional stainless steel revolver. As long as it has nice grips and is housed in nice leather.

Last edited by mart; 08/27/2017 11:25 PM.
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182919 08/27/2017 11:58 PM
Handgun400 Offline
addict
addict
 Originally Posted By: mart
Some of the shooters in my circle are surprised to find despite being a LE handgun and tactical shotgun instructor, I don't own any black guns other than one Glock 22. And that's because we train on and carry that weapon. When I retire it'll probably go by the wayside and I'll only carry my beloved revolvers.

I'm far happier with blued steel, nice grips, and fine leather. I don't mind the occasional stainless steel revolver. As long as it has nice grips and is housed in nice leather.

Mart,
I spent a couple of decades training with black guns too. By the time I had been in the field for 10-12 years my Glock 22 came so natural to carry that I all but gave up my long guns for handgun hunting. I still own a couple, ok several, black guns but my heart is in the wheel gun and specialty pistol arena. They bring something to the table that few other things do for me.

My filter is broken.
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Handgun400] #182920 08/28/2017 12:27 AM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Sorry for derailing this leather thread. To make up for my indiscretion how about a picture of the gun belt I'm considering. The belt is a Lawrence and the holster a Hunter. The holster needs some restitching but the belt is in nice shape.

In all the holsters I've owned, I've never had a gun belt like this. Duty belts yes, but a gun belt with cartridge loops, no.

I'm weighing whether it will be practical or not. I guess I should just buy it and see how it works for me.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182921 08/28/2017 12:57 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
AFTER YEARS OF HYPE AND COVER TO COVER COVERAGE IN THE GUN SLICKS I SUCCUMBED AND BLEW SOME MONEY ON AN AR (A ROCK RIVER COYOTE SPECIAL OR SOMETHING), IT GAVE ME A SOFT ON. HAVE SHOT IT AT THE RANGE BUT HAVE NEVER TAKEN IT A FIELD.

MART: MY ROUGHOUT MONEY BELTS HAVE 24 BULLET LOOPS, AND WITH A LITTLE LUCK MAYBE I COULD REACH A FEW OF THEM, FOR ME THEY ARE OVERKILL AND I JUST CARRY 6 OR 7 ROUNDS. IF I WAS GOING TO BUY A NEW GUN BELT IT WOULD HAVE NO BULLET LOOPS AND I WOULD JUST RELY ON A BULLET SLIDE OR 2.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182925 08/28/2017 6:46 AM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
forgot to post this holster made by a good friend for me to carry my TLA #5....below: same holster with Gallagher 475... both 5 1/2" single actions fit..... bottom:
I have a soft spot for flap holsters and after seeing an old ad from a 1920`s NRA mag for a Heiser flap holster I had a copy made for my FA`s 44 mag....the darker brown leather color was caused by the lighting when I took the photo........

Life member-NRA-SCI
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: jamesfromjersey] #182928 08/28/2017 10:45 AM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
VERY NICE LEATHER AND GUNS JAMES. I AM AMBIVALENT ABOUT FLAP HOLSTERS BECAUSE THEY HIDE THE GUN AND I DO NOT USUALLY SEEK THEM OUT. ON KNIFE SHEATHS, SINCE I AM RIGHT HANDED AND CARRY MY REVOLVERS ON THE RIGHT, WHENEVER I ORDERED A CUSTOM KNIFE I WOULD ALWAYS ASK FOR A LEFT SIDE SHEATH.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182932 08/28/2017 2:04 PM
Whitworth Offline
Shootist
Shootist
I've got chest rigs that I really like, like this one from 7x Leather.

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

BIG IRON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aXjMH5C30

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Whitworth] #182936 08/28/2017 4:18 PM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah

TEST TEST TEST, HOPING I GOT 2 PHOTOS ON HERE OF A S&W 625-6 MOUNTAIN GUN IN A FANCY HUNTER HOLSTER. THIS FANCY HUNTER HOLSTER (FLORAL CARVED + LACING) MAY BE THE "FIND OF THE CENTURY" AS MOST HUNTER HOLSTERS ARE "PLAIN JANE". I FIGURE SOME GUY ON THE NIGHT SHIFT SNUCK THIS ONE INTO THE PRODUCTION LINE. THE BELT IS AN EL PASO ROUGHOUT MONEY BELT. THE 625 LAID DORMANT FOR YEARS AS I DID NOT CARE FOR THE ROUND BUTT BUT THEN I FOUND THESE ROUND BUTT TO SQUARE BUTT GRIPS ON EBAY AND THEY WORK GREAT, AND LOOK GOOD TOO. THIS GUN SHOOTS VERY WELL WITH MY OLD WEST LOADS @ AROUND 860 fps WITH THE OTBC 250 gr. FP BULLET. I CARRY THIS A LOT WHEN I AM MOSTLY DOING WORK AT THE RANCH OR A DEER LEASE. IF I AM LIKELY TO MAYBE WANT TO HUNT WITH A BELT GUN I WOULD OPT FOR SOMETHING WITH A LONGER BARREL, BUT FOR EVERYDAY USE THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OUTFIT.

Last edited by Gary; 08/28/2017 4:56 PM. Reason: linked to the full size images not the thumbs

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182937 08/28/2017 4:28 PM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
GUYS: ON MY PC THE PICTURES ARE BLURRY, HOW ARE THEY ON YOURS? MAKING PROGRESS ON POSTING PICTURES BUT BLURRY WILL NOT DO. THE 2 PICTURES DID NOT GO IN BLURRY??????????????

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182938 08/28/2017 5:27 PM
Teep Offline
Some great looking leather. I carried a Single-Six in a fast draw rig for years before going to a pair of Smiths. I've been looking for a holster that will fit a K & L frame with a Vortex Venom sight (old eyes just won't work with irons) for nearly two years without success. Looks like I need to find a good holster builder. This thread is giving me some good ideas and I am starting to lean to a cross draw rig, keep them photos coming.
Thanks

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Teep] #182939 08/28/2017 5:52 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
excellent....your pics are fine here
have the same S&W .45 Colt Mtn. Gun and grips but you have a nicer holster......

Life member-NRA-SCI
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182940 08/28/2017 5:53 PM
Chance Weldon Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
There's a lot of beautiful leather in this thread.

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Chance Weldon] #182950 08/28/2017 9:50 PM
Russell Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
I'll add a couple from Mike Barranti, a Longhorn Companion on the left with a 5.5' Ruger Bisley, .45 Colt and a 'Hank' Sloan with a 4" 629'

http://www.handgunhunt.com/photopost/data/500/thumbs/holsters_001.JPG

And a couple from Rob Leahy, a carved 120 and a basket weave Sourdough Pancake.

http://www.handgunhunt.com/photopost/data/500/holsters_002.JPG

Last edited by Russell; 08/28/2017 9:52 PM.

It's not the gun, but the man behind it.

Sheriff Russell Cottle, Ret.
USMC; 1967-1970; Vietnam-'68-'69
Re: PACKING IRON [Re: Russell] #182952 08/28/2017 11:49 PM
mart Offline
journeyman
journeyman
I just don't get tired of looking at good leather. And there's plenty of it on this thread. Keep em coming.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: mart] #182960 08/29/2017 12:57 PM
45MAN Offline OP
Pooh-Bah
OP Offline
Pooh-Bah
I AM IN A VORTEX BETWEEN LEARNING HOW TO POST AND A NEW CELL PHONE THAT IS NOT ALL SET UP YET. I HAVE A REALLY NICE CUSTOM MADE BBQ RIG, FIT FOR A "SHERIFF FOR A DAY" OCCASSION, THAT I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES OF.

Re: PACKING IRON [Re: 45MAN] #182963 08/29/2017 2:28 PM
Russell Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Here are a couple more, a Barranti 'Threepersons' and a Simply Rugged 'crossdraw'.

http://www.handgunhunt.com/photopost/data/500/holsters_003.JPG

It's not the gun, but the man behind it.

Sheriff Russell Cottle, Ret.
USMC; 1967-1970; Vietnam-'68-'69
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 103 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod