Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Specialty Pistol Forum #212012 01/15/2023 1:15 PM
Bob Roach Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
FYI the Specialty Pistol Forum is back. It is now part of the Savageshooters.com web site.
Looks like none of the old posts moved to the new home.
Just another place for us handgun hunters to hang out.

Bob R

See You At The Range
Re: Specialty Pistol Forum [Re: Bob Roach] #212013 01/15/2023 2:45 PM
K9TXS Offline
There is also a forum on Long Range Hunting - Specialty Handgun Hunting

Re: Specialty Pistol Forum [Re: Bob Roach] #212014 01/15/2023 8:22 PM
Walkingthemup Offline
addict
addict
Thanks Bob. I'd seen the Speciality Handgun Hunting forum under the Long Range Hunting site but was unaware of the Speciality Pistols area of the Savage Shooters forum. Unfortunately when I tried to register with Long Range Hunting forum I kept getting error messages - looks like they may have geo-blocked locations outside the US. Tried sending a message to the administrators several weeks ago but no reply. In addition there is the subscription membership at Handgun Hunters International and a small section within the Africa Hunting forum.
Seems like there are quite a few different forums all partially covering a relatively small potential member base. Would be pretty awesome if all in one place, but I suspect a lot of it may be due to personal differences from so far back no-one remembers why.

Re: Specialty Pistol Forum [Re: Walkingthemup] #212044 02/13/2023 2:01 PM
Ernie Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
Originally Posted by Walkingthemup
Thanks Bob. I'd seen the Speciality Handgun Hunting forum under the Long Range Hunting site but was unaware of the Speciality Pistols area of the Savage Shooters forum. Unfortunately when I tried to register with Long Range Hunting forum I kept getting error messages - looks like they may have geo-blocked locations outside the US. Tried sending a message to the administrators several weeks ago but no reply. In addition there is the subscription membership at Handgun Hunters International and a small section within the Africa Hunting forum.
Seems like there are quite a few different forums all partially covering a relatively small potential member base. Would be pretty awesome if all in one place, but I suspect a lot of it may be due to personal differences from so far back no-one remembers why.

I can send a message to moderators and help you get set-up at LRH if you are still interested

Email me at ernieemily at yahoo.com
remove the spaces and use the @ symbol and give me your first and last name and your email address, and I will pass the information on.

Ernie the Un-Tactical

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 51 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod