Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ordered a new holster #299 01/29/2004 8:44 PM
Andyhunter Offline OP
OP Offline
I broke down today and contacted www.Pistolpackaging.com and ordered a custom fit holster for my Contender. I had purchased one from them 8 years ago and I liked it, but there were several things that they needed to do to upgrade the design. When I called, i expressed my concerns and they told me that all the problems that I had expirienced had been fixed! Great!
They are custom making my holster to the measurements I gave them and it should be shipped out next week. I also ordered a new Belt and a cartridge holder. I can't wait for hunting season now!
P.S. It's 2 degrees outside and snowing!!

Re: Ordered a new holster [Re: Andyhunter] #300 01/29/2004 10:43 PM
Gary Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
Let us know what you think - like a review...hint hint.

I've been looking at them as well for a while now. I did try on a FA shoulder holster for my 454 recently and one of theirs is on its way. I liked the angle the gun was carried at among other things.

You can't wait any longer. Join the NRA and start writing your Congressmen and Senators.
Re: Ordered a new holster [Re: Gary] #301 01/29/2004 11:09 PM
magman Offline
old hand
old hand
PistolPackaging holsters are great. The Bandito is comfortable to wear on long walks through the woods. Have 4 of them(2 belts). Workmanship is excellent. Fit the guns like a glove. Not awkward. Easy to use. Just great!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER NAHC LIFE MEMBER
Re: Ordered a new holster [Re: Gary] #302 01/29/2004 11:11 PM
jb HHI 7241 Offline
Gary, I've had one for all 6 years of my Contender/ Encore hunting. I just love it. Fits me to a tee. I bought it at a gun show in s.e. PA right from a factory rep, so it was fit to my size. I would not wear anything else. I have also ordered, over the years, different cartridge holders for the different bullets we all like to shoot. That's my quick review.
Jeff

Jeff

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 55 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod