I guess I should have put this on this page to begin with, I'll also place it in the misc classifieds.

hey guys, I'm expecting to have my FFL by the end of summer but for now I'm doing cylinder work. I can ream and polish cylinder chambers and throats for .357, .44, and .45. The thing you want to do is check with a bore gauge if you have one other wise use your calipers and check the throats. Ideally they should all be the same size and optimum is .001 over bullet diameter so your .45 shooting standard .452 bullets should be .453, the .357 around .358 and the .44 around .430. Small throats will deform the bullets before they get to the forcing cone and cause a loss in accuracy, this is especially seen with cast bullets. I also can put a 45'x.015 bevel on the cylinder mouths which can help with loading and extraction. If any of you are interested it's 30.00 a cylinder which includes the reaming and chamfering the mouth and I pay return shipping out of that and you can and need to only send me the cylinder. I talked to Gary and once I get my FFL taken care of I will start taking single actions primarily but also G2's and Encores for action work which will vary from basic to extreme with alot of new parts. When we get to that point I'll get with Gary and put and advertisment on the top of the page and I'll try to get a catalog of services ready by then, I have some stuff on the drawing board you guys might like. For right now if your interested send me a pm or email me at wapitirod@aol.com and at that time I can give you my # if you want to call me and talk to me about it. Thanks and I look forward to helping you guys out. As a secondary note I have not seen many 44's or 357's need the throat work so be sure and measure first, but the 45's are regularly bad. I just did my Vaquero and throats ranged from .4485 to .451 with most being between .449 and .450.
Thanks Rod

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist