I was going to order some more 300gr PP 458 partitions for my Marlin and found out they are now discontinued. Most of you probably aren't aware that Nosler had that bullet as well as all handgun bullets made at the Winchester factory as part of their Combined Technologies collaboration although those bullets went under the Nosler name but you can buy factory loaded winchester and they call them Partition Golds but they are the same bullet. I was told that they will be hopefully coming out with a replacement for the .458 partition next year, I haven't heard anything about the other handgun style partitions which is what the 45-70 bullet is, it's identical to the .452 300gr PP Partition but it's .006 larger in diameter. I will be there in a couple weeks and try to find out what is going on and if there will be changes to the handgun partition line.

If any of you would like me to check on factory seconds for you let me know what you want and if they have them I can pick them up for and I'll just charge my cost plus the shipping which with the small usps flat rate box is around 5.00. They also have some firsts in stock as well as loaded ammo including the Nosler Custom if you would like me to check on those things for you. I'll be heading out on the fourteenth so just let me know before then.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist