got this email news letter from Bellm today and I know there have been alot of questions asked about doing trigger work on encores so I thought you guys might want to go to Bellms site and check it out:

I just reviewed Russell Lynch's new basic trigger job and accuracy tuning video and find it an outstanding place to start for those of us who learn quicker by video.

The basis for the video is our tools, techniques, and parts covering trigger work and hinge pin fit. The price is right at $18.95, less than it costs to have someone take the frame apart and clean it if you buy the video for no other purpose than that alone.

Money WELL spent!

Russell also shows how the Bergara muzzle loader barrels turn in groups far better than the average high power varmint rifle centerfire barrels....OUTSTANDING groups!

The thrust of his work and ours is to go above and beyond the support given by TC which does nothing to enable YOU to get the results from the Encore you pay your money for.

Grab a cold one, a bowl of popcorn, and Check it out!

http://www.maxmuzzleloader.com/productsDVDSuperMax01.html

All the best!

Mike Bellm

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist