Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Help me win this contest and register for the fire #62 01/19/2004 2:17 PM
GonHuntin Offline OP
OP Offline
I am trying to win a contest for a free black bear hunt to be given away on a varmint hunting board I participate in......this isn't a scam, I've been a member here for several years and some of you know me personally.....

The contest will be won by the person that signs up the most new members before April 30th of this year. You can read about the contest here:
http://txpredatorposse.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=contest&action=display&num=1074365471

The only thing you would be required to do is register for membership on the board......no personal info is required, just a valid e-mail address. The board owner does not collect or sell addresses.

If you want to help, register on the board and then send me your registered username so I can get credit for signing you up (GonHuntin@Lycos.com)! Please put the word Posse in the subject of your e-mail.

http://txpredatorposse.proboards19.com/

After you register, don't forget to sign up for the free Remington rifle and Savage Striker to be given away!

Thanks! Mark

Re: Help me win this contest and register for the fire [Re: GonHuntin] #63 01/19/2004 4:04 PM
Stush Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
Done. Emailed you the username.

Stush
Re: Help me win this contest and register for the fire [Re: GonHuntin] #64 01/19/2004 7:42 PM
denskin Offline
stranger
stranger
My question is, am I going with you

Man!!! did I do that ?
Re: Help me win this contest and register for the fire [Re: denskin] #65 01/19/2004 8:53 PM
GonHuntin Offline OP
OP Offline
I wish I could take everybody.....it would be a regular handgun jamboree!!!

Seriously, I need all the help I can get, there is another guy who is bringing in names from AR15.com and a few other places and he is whoopin' me bad right now!

Anybody that signs up....PLEASE e-mail your info so I don't lose track of you!!!

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 52 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod