Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ruger 454 SRH slapping steel #205571 02/11/2020 8:15 PM
Holler Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey guys, I wanted to post some field shooting practice from this fall. I was getting ready for Colorado Bear season and shooting a lot off the tripods and offhand. I passed on a small bear the first day of the season and then, of course, never saw another bear closer than 800 yards after that.

Another thing I wanted to ask is has anybody else out there had problems with the Leupold 4X handgun scope? The one in the video has been back for service three times and nevers seems to last more than 400 rounds.
It's had the reticle break twice, the custom turrets have failed and the weird thing about the turret fail is it started, accurately, doubling click values. Anyway I asked Leupold for a description of the failures and all they do is send it back repaired with no explanation. I mount it and destroy it again a few hundred rounds later.
When it works I,ve been shooting the plate at 300 yards and returning to 50 yard zero-no problem.

In the video you'll notice that I miss one of the off hand shots, in the string.

https://youtu.be/ChBEbhsujBA

Re: Ruger 454 SRH slapping steel [Re: Holler] #211359 01/17/2022 11:20 AM
racksmasher1 Offline
veteran
veteran
That is awesome offhand shooting

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 66 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod