Got bored a couple days ago. Been snowing and wife and I have colds. I was looking at my revolvers and realized I had a 41 Blackhawk that I’d only shot twice. I bought the gun in like new condition cheap about 4 years ago. I decided it needed an overhaul, especially where the undersized grip frame was concerned. After scavenging through a dozen boxes of Ruger SA parts I found just the ticket. A Bisley grip frame with grips I’d made. Then I found a Bisley hammer and trigger. I also found a stainless base pin and all the hardware. I fit all the parts and did one of my normal action jobs coming in at two pounds and a sear that breaks like glass. I was going to Cerakote it but don’t have a heated shop right now so I went over it with Brownells Oxpho blue. I still need to shoot it when I’m over this cold but I’m hoping it’s going to go from taking up space to being a deer gun next year. I have other projects to ward off the winter weather but this one came out nice. I’ll post pics if I ever remember how.