Profile for Member #8284

Chance Weldon  Offline
From Martin, Tennessee
Joined 09/20/2013 3:33 PM
Last Seen 05/07/2023 9:47 AM
Total Posts 4,669 (Distinguished Expert)
Posts Per Day 1.215
handgunhunters@gmail.com
Chance Weldon's Forum Signature
Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling
About
BirthdayOctober 18
OccupationUAV Pilot & Ag Technician
HobbiesHunting, shooting, reloading, drawing, photography, writing, and filming hunts.
Profile Comments
J
Jeff460 02/26/2024 9:16 AM
Chance my article below needs placed in the New Gun Builds section of the Forum. Chance can you do that for me? It has been languishing below since 09/02/2022. I also emailed you so why don’t you respond or reply Chance?
J
Jeff460 09/02/2022 4:47 AM
I own a 460V S&W magnum X-frame model revolver with a five inch full lug, muzzle-brake equipped barrel and use the hard cast lead bullet muzzle-brake exclusively as it also shoots jacketed bullets. I had it highly customized by Cylinder and Slide with it being bead blast finished and a full check of all functionality done. Bowen Classic Arms black powder chamfered the front of the cylinder and beveled the charging holes. BCA also provided a Target Steel Adjustable rear sight for it. A Master Revolver Package was done by the Smith and Wesson Performance Center which involved an action job and a fixed trigger over travel stop was installed along with a green florescent front sight.
TK Custom altered the extractor end of the cylinder to accept their stainless steel moon clips. I asked for 45 ACP TK Custom stainless steel moon clips to be used and when using Starline brass from Sedalia, Missouri 460 Rowland , 45 Super and 45 Winchester magnum brass all fit and function using the TK Custom stainless steel 45 ACP moon clip design. I had a Cylinder and Slide extra length firing pin installed so that no moon clip is needed for shooting 460 S&W magnum, 454 Casull, all manner of 45 Colt and 45 Schofield rimmed cartridges reliably.
Now it has become my favorite 45 caliber handgun ammunition flexible revolver platform. A walk about anywhere and feel confident of being able to load it to defend against any predator, big game or animal of dangerous persuasion with proper ammunition use firearm. A very satisfying build to say the least.
Friends and Followers
Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 58 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod