I was sitting down at the gun cleaning table today and realized that I never posted any pics of my revolver after I mounted the Ultradot on it. I decided to go with the Ultradot L/T as I wanted to try a "heads up" display as opposed to a tube style red dot. I finally settled on either the Ultradot L/T or the Burris Fastfire and chose the LT because of the ability to change the battery without removing the the site from the base. The battery is held on a "tray" that ejects from the side of sight. It reminds me of a cd or dvd being ejected from the player. That especially is a great feature compared to most of the other compact or mini red dots.

After getting it installed on the gun I liked it right away. I don't really see any real advantage over a tube style dot and don't know which way I'd go the next time but I had never used this style before so I'm glad I tried it out. The sight works great. I like the simplicity of the sight and it seems durable but I haven't dragged it behind the 4 wheeler yet or used it to split kindling.
;\)

Anyways here it is. I'm sure it's nothing that hasn't been posted before but I wanted to make sure I replied with my "review". This site has been so great. Thank you to all who replied with advice for me.