Ok, my last question here started out good, with some good info coming in, but went horribly wrong toward the end, and the whole thread got locked! So, I'm gonna try again with a new question that hopefully has nothing to do with Elmer Keith. I have a Ruger SBHH, that started life with a Burris 2x, but I couldn't get groups at 100yds that I was happy with. Currently I have a Bushnell Elite 2-6x32,and can get really great groups at 100yds, but the dang set-up is huge, and I missed an opportunity last season at a nice deer, due to the scope/crosshair blacking out just before dusk. I want to try a red dot, and see ALOT of folks here are big fans of the Ultradot. I really like the size/weight of the Burris fastfire III, with the 3moa dot. Are the ultradot scopes water/fog proof? Which dot size do yall recommend, for big game hunting out to 100yds, with some occasional practice at coyotes/hogs? I'm looking for real world experience with folks that have used red dots, in the rain/sleet/snow/cold. I dont figure on getting 1moa groups with a red dot, but surely it could manage "minute of deer" accuracy.Also, if anyone could recommend a good hunting holster if I choose to go with the fastfire, I'd appreciate the tips. Thanks in advance, for any advice, and God bless.