I'm for the promotion of handgun hunting; hell, I'm for the promotion of hunting in general. There are alot less folks hunting now than 20 years ago. For me, I could give two ****'* about AR's or tactical crap. Some folks like it, but it's not for me. I like hunting handguns - single shots or revolvers. Just hunt with them. If everybody on this site would kill 2 or more head of large game a year, we could at least generate a buzz on this site. I like being in the minority, that's why I hunt with a Competitor. Let's see their is me & well no one else besides LShull on this site that hunts with one. We will never go mainstream, it's just too difficult. I think one thing to remember is we are not pistolcollectors.com or fishfinder.com or homeprotectionpistols.com, we are handgunhunt.com, so let's all get off our butts and hunt with our handguns this year and turn the bragging board back into a place to see handgun hunting trophies!!! Varmints, deer, hogs, bear or any other game animals you can take with your handguns. Let's Hunt!!

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind