Lets face it, there is only so much time in the day, and we all have busy lives. Like has been said, handgunning is challenging, especially to be consistently successful. Some of us have found this niche, for various reasons. I am not the best shot in the world, by far, but am proud of myself, in that I feel comfortable and confident in a handgun. I found through my rifle hunting that most of the deer I killed, were shot within 60 yards. I am not comfortable to 60 yards with iron sights on a handgun, but have since killed two deer, one at 35, and one at maybe 6 yards with one. I enjoy wild game, but don't need it to survive, or to show someone what a great hunter I am, like I said, I do what I do for me. Most folks around here shoot a shot or three through their rifle before big game season, maybe hunt the first week and then ride the roads after that. I enjoy being in the woods, and usually hunt to the end. I kind of feel like a bully if I shoot one with a rifle, and I get a thrill to no end if I take one with my sixgun. Like has been said, it takes time, effort and maybe a lil money to get good with a handgun. How many people do we know who buy handguns, shoot them a time or two and put them away, disgruntled cause they can't hit anything with them? They havent done the research or know someone who can help them along. I think this is just another one of those things that strike some folks, and others just don't get it. Its not that hard, you just have to apply yourself, and hope you can fit it in with the rest of your life.

I went from pow to Boom. I love the BOOM!