Hello All,
My name is Tracy I live in Fairbanks Alaska. I've hunted all my life with everything from a .22lr to a bow. I am currently using a muzzleloader (special moose hunting permit). My intrest in handgun hunting began when my wife and I went to visit her folks in Ohio. I really dont like the idea of shooting a deer with a shotgun. I use a shotgun for bear protection, not for shooting a little bitty deer. I could use my bow or a muzzleloader. But then I would have to drag a great big case thru the airport. And lets just say in my experiences TSA are not kind to gun or bow cases. Since I already own a .44 mag and a Thompson Ceter Pro Hunter I thought I would hunt with a handgun. The case would be smaller and look less like a gun case than what is normally seen up here. Also after flying for 24 hours (yes it takes that long to get to ohio from alaska) carring a little case would be better than my big pelican gun case. Anyway This site has already been very helpfull. A BIG THANKS goes out to TCTex for all the help. I am looking forward to lerning alot more form this site and the good folks that contribute to it.

Thanks
Tracy