I was refering to the "homemade" as I call them Rowland conversions on G21 glocks. You will find several people have done it just be reaming a barrel deep then sticking bigger springs in the gun. As far as I am concerned this is an accident waiting to happen. Rowland heat treats his barrels then uses a combination of springs and a comp to get the slide speed correct.

As far as bullets go I searched before and found lots of gents hunting with supers and Rowlands. When I get time I will search a post some links.

Buffalo Bore factory .460 ammo sends a 255 out the barrel at 1300fps. That will kill a elk or bear no problem. I am still working on the cast bullet thing to figure out which bullet I am going to cast for the super---when I get time. Right now a hard cast 230gr truncated cone looks to be about right.

Buffalo Bore factory .45 Super ammo with the 255gr goes 1130fps from my converted Glock. That would kill any hog on the planet. reflex264

"A quiet hit in the right place is better than a loud miss in the wrong place followed by 10 more shots on the run"

I was a handgun hunter, when handgun wasn't cool.....