The gun with the Reaper grips is my new Remington R1. So far all I've done is put a recoil buffer in it and install the Hogue scrimshaw Reaper grips. The other gun is my semi custom build. I plan on getting matching Reaper grips for it and I still want to do some more stuff to it. They are both great shooters but on my build I'm going to put a SS barrel bushing on it to match the R1. This particular gun has a Caspian frame, Vietnam era govt issue surplus barrel, and the slide is off a WWII Ithaca. Internally it's a combination of modern parts, the gun has skelotinized trigger and hammer aftermarket disconnector, sear and springs as well as having replaced all the pins. I call it my Frankenstein but it's a nice shooting gun. I eventually would like to get some nice leather in the form of a two gun shoulder rig but the ones I've found are about 250.00 or more so I have to wait so the other half doesn't use them on me.

Last edited by wapitirod; 01/26/2013 5:10 AM.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist