No doubt about the places that have and WILL have. They will not let people shoot them here as of a few years ago. I don't know if they have changed that yet as I think most farmer will follow the 3S rule and just rid themselves of what they see but even that will only go so far. They are very prolific animals. Two of my favorite places to go with buddies are about 3-400 acres in size covered in trees or thick underbrush. One thing I do know about them is that if they don't want you to see them, then you won't
\:\)
Sometimes back home, you could hear them but just never see them. Grunting and popping jaws but no pigs, always was a pain in the butt but that was mainly when it was very windy and cold. The cool trips were when they'd bring out the dogs all suited up in Kevlar and you actually "catch" the pigs without killing them. Want to hear one grunt and squeal? They don't like being relocated. Biggest trouble in bringing out dogs was that you didn't want some yahoo with you that may pop your dog so they didn't get to go when the dogs were coming
\:\)

I've said it before....I LOVE SHOOTING PIGS! Don't know why but as I've gotten older, the deer and such just almost make me feel bad to shoot but the Pigs, I dislike them so much do to the destruction that they used to do on the properties back home that I still hold a vengence for them and love to trip the trigger....HAHA

GS

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"