This weekend I made it down to the Wildlife Area I worked at the last four years and took my revolver out after some armored possums. I the forty minutes I was out and about on Friday and shot three out of the four armadillos I saw. Glad to see that my shooting is getting better lol.

the only one I remembered to take a picture of

on Saturday wasn't able to get out due to bad weather so we went and did some gun shopping instead.

on Sunday we woke up to snow and decided to do some bunny hunting. We didn't see any rabbits but did see a Diller in the snow and my buddy and I tag teamed it with our handguns.

Has anybody else been able to get out to enjoy to outdoors and to get some practice?

Also could somebody recommend a good set of muffs so I can get some decent hearing protection and yet still be able to hear critters move.Seams like I hear the armadillos or deer for that matter before I see them most of the time and with shooting the revolver it leaves my ears ringing for a while. Being only 25 I'd like to save my hearing and not end up like my grandpa and dad.