Have any of you guys shooting the 460 Rowland come up with loads using HS6? I've used it in everything from the 45 Auto to the 475 Linebaugh but I can't find any info. I've been playing with Longshot but I'm finding it's very tempermental and I'm showing pressure signs with everything except starting loads and some mid loads. I found a starting load of 13.0gr with a 200gr XTP but I'm flattening primers. I showed the same load data (13.0-13.5) for my 185gr FMJFP and they did the same thing until I dropped back to 13.0. I'm going to chrono it to see what kind of velocities I'm getting, if I'm getting top end speed with light loads then great but otherwise I might as well put it back to a 45. The gun is a new R1 and it's also leaving a burr on the primer even when I don't have pressure signs. I'm thinking that is from the firing pin hole and it's catching when it ejects. I'm going to lightly chamfer the edges and polish it to see if that gets fixed but it has been aggravating since I've started with it. I got some WW230gr HP's from Doc with a Glock and at just below max load it was puncturing primers so now I have it a mid range load and it seems to be ok.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist