I know many of you probably don't think much about this but as a shop I am ordering parts on a constant basis. I have noticed recently that Midway and Brownells have changed their shipping options and apparently do not offer USPS Priority anymore. That may not sound like a big deal but USPS Parcel Post, First Class, and Priority are all faster than in UPS an in most cases cheaper. My normal shipping time from USPS Priority from all 50 states which means HI and AK also is 2 or 3 days. I've written both of them complaining and asking them to re think their policy and start offering USPS again, obviously for haz mat you have to go UPS or Fed Ex but that's it. I also don't care for UPS because as a company they are not gun friendly, that can be seen in the changes they have made in their shipping policies concerning firearms. I use nothing but USPS for shipping handguns and fully insured I'm spending 20.00 instead of 60.00-80.00 for overnight.

Now to my point, I'm hoping some of you will take a moment and go to the Midway and Brownells sites and ask them to go back to offering the various USPS shipping methods as a standard option. It's also a matter of economics, the more any of us in the business have to pay for shipping the more your parts are going to cost and the higher your repair bill will be.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist