I'm Toby. Glad to meet yall! I have been hunting, on and off with handguns for over 25 years. I started when I was around 13 years old, hunting small game with a Ruger MK2 22 pistol. I finally pestered my dad long enough, that he finally let me buy a TC Contender in 357 mag. Now the deer population was in trouble! I was able to shoot a few deer with this set up, and got the handgun hunting bug for sure then! I then decided to get into revolvers. So, I found a S&W 586 under the tree just before my 17th birthday. I hunted with that gun and killed a doe with it the first year. Then.....I shot the biggest buck I had ever shot at that time "or since" with the 357, and lost it to another hunter who was hunting 300 yards away with a rifle. I shot the deer in the neck, which was the only shot that he presented me, and missed the spine. I was heart broke! I even got the bullet out of his neck when the guy dressed him out! So that's when I abandoned the 357 mag and got a real gun. I've been a 44 or larger guy ever since!

Dyin' aint much of a livin'...is it boy?