Ok I am looking at the SBH and was going to get it after moving in 2 weeks as long as money allowed. I know everyone pretty much agrees the .44 mag is the way to go for hunting.

I was talking to my neighbor yesterday about hunting (never knew he was into guns) deer and he said he had tried it a few times with no success. Asked what I used and told him SG or Bow and was going to try a HG next year. He asked what HG I had and said I don't have one yet and that I just started looking at them. He said he had one I may be interested in.

Here's what he has, A Ruger GP 100 with a Weigand scope mount and it's topped with a Ultra Dot Match Dot scope and has a couple boxes of ammo. He says the gun has less than a box of ammo run through it. He said he would take $500.00 for everything or trade me for my never used CZ 912. What do you think? I like the idea of the .44 mag, but is this to good of a deal to pass on? I'm in no hurry since I won't be using it this year anyways. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't passing up one of those I would have jumped all over it deals. Thanks all.