Hello guys! My name is Jeff. I live in Hartford, WI. I have been hunting as long as I can remember. I have a passion for traditional archery, black powder (real black powder) rifles, Mauser-type bolt actions, Victory motorcycles and now handgun hunting. My first handgun hunt was for rabbits with a Ruger Mark II. My first deer with a handgun was with a borrowed TC Contender in 30-30. My interest in handgun hunting was sparked when my wonderful (and cute) wife bought me a Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley Hunter (.44 mag) for my 50th birthday. I have carried my model 28 S&W .357 mag while carrying my rifle, but never had an occasion to use it. There is a story about Super Blackhawks and a Virginian Dragoon that I will have to tell you over a beer sometime. I am so glad that I found this site, and I really appreciate the advice and information that you guys provide. Because of my interest in handgun hunting, for three years now, a few friends and I have a tradition for the Wisconsin Late Anterless-Only Hunt to be handguns only. I look forward to learning more from the members here, and may God bless.

Grendel

"Aim small, miss small"