A couple of years ago I was out coyote hunting with my SBH Hunter .44mag topped with an old red dot scope. I was layed back in a large sagebrush. The dY was cold and clear, lots of sunshine and about 10" of snow. I had been using a mouth call of a dieing Jackrabbit. After making a few calling sequences during my 20 minutes of sitting and starting to freeze, I decided to take one last look around. Off to my 90° right I saw a coyote standing at 80 paces away from me. He was looking right at me and the sagebrush so there was no way I could turm my body to shoot with both hands and being able to use my knees for a reat. I new my SBH Hunter was spot on at 100 yards. I very slowly lifted my right arm and put the dot on the coyotes chest as he was facing me. I slowly squeezed the trigger and boom! He was down! I spun my body around and braced my arms on my knees and put both hands on my handgun just in case I needed a follow up shot. After a few seconds I could see he was down for good.
I then got up and paced the shot at approx. 80 paces which put the
coyote at approx. 90 yards. The 240gr. Remington jacketed hollow point hit him in the upper chest just at the top of his rib cage and a couple inches to the left. I slapped myself on the back

44mag Ruger SBH Hunter
Savage Striker .308win. .243, .270win
If you don't like Logging Then try using plastic toilet paper!
member sence 07 due to techno glitch had to re-register
Shot computer!
<><