Originally Posted By: Vance in AK.
 Originally Posted By: punkinslinger
http://www.handgunhunt.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6397&limit=recent

Two new benches (sitting end to end) they work okay for me. I can't get the pic to post here.

Can you give us dimensions on those benches? Like the way they work for hand or long gun & right or left.

Table top is 3/4" CDX, 36" W X 48" L
Legs 40" Long
Seat height 26"
Seat boards 67" Long

I shoot mostly handguns, occasionally a long gun, from these. They are wide and long enough to accommodate what I want them to do, plus have room for cartridges, note pad, etc. with out being to crowded. I have three of these at yardages from 50 to 275, with back stops (implement tires stacked on top of one another filled with dirt) on my property, they can be easily loaded in a pick up, the top board is the right height to rest on the end gate, I just open the end gate, back up to the front of table, lift the seat end and load into the box and move to where ever. The neighbors all come over (about twenty minutes before deer season opens to sight in their long guns) only know of one lefty who uses it and say it beats shooting from the hood of the pick up.

The good Lord gives us "Life" a "Window Of Opportunity" what we do with this opportunity, defines who we are and what we become.