Being new to reloading, I spent a lot of time looking at reloading benches planning on building my own. The cost of materials was running to the same as buying a bench plus my time. Decided on buying a wood workers bench. Picked up one on sale from harbor freight aftter getting it home found part damaged. 90 mile round trip to return I picked up a stainless wood topped bench at lows . Went to mount my rcbs rockchucker and press would not let me open the drawers nor would it clear the drawer pulls . Started working on bending some scrap steele at work to make a bracket to allow me to tip press back allowing acess to drawers. While on break and after checking for updates here I punched in reloading mounts in google and found inline fabrication. Some pretty neat stuff.long story short called and spoke with dan and ordered a riser mount and an ergo roller handle. 3 days later from Washington to New York my package arrived. This thing is great , well made, all parts included to assemble and mount the press. Only thing needed was proper length bolts to mount through top of bench. I have no interest in this company other than a great products and service. They make other accessories for different presses. The ergo roller handle is sweet allowing a more natural grip aligning shoulder elbow to wrist.

If this is not allowed on this forum please feel free to remove just thought a good product with great service should be shared .
Company was inline fabrications.

Save liberals from them selves, stich their sphincter closed so they cant talk out their arse