REDHAWK, I've taken deer and hogs with the .41 mag in several platforms. I have a 10 ccontender with a 2x leupold on it that broke a doe's neck at 95 yards a couple of years ago, and it will give a coffee can or milk jug hell out to about 150, at which point I'm pretty sure that I'm the week link. This year will be devoted to my tricked out 4 5/8 blackhawk wearing a Burris ffiii. Factory ammo is hit or miss on availability. And it is always a hit to your wallet due to seasonal production and limited supply. That said, it is my go to hunting cartridge and kills Texas whitetails as well as anything I've ever used. Components are typically competitively priced and it is an easy cartridge to reload. The consistent .410 sizing mentioned earlier makes projectile selection simple, chances are whatever you pick will at least be fair. I seldom deviate from the 210 xtp over H110 these days. Every.41 I've owned shoots a hot xtp better than I can, and while the big boomers are a hoot, you can't kill a deer deader than dead.

Did you know that there are magical animals roaming wild, converting vegetables into bacon as we speak?