Due to several years of reading s4s4u's posts about how accurate and much he loved his GeePee, I broke down and got one....Gotta blame it on someone
\:D

I got it about a month ago, but haven't had time to post a review till now. I picked it up one day and headed staight to my shop with it. I topped it off with a Weigand mount, SSK rings and a 2x Nikon I had laying around. After a quick and easy breakdown of the trigger group, I preformed what, I think, to be the easiest trigger job ever. A total of 30 mins and this thing had a trigger that made all my other revolvers blush. No springs were altered or changed, just some honing and polishing.

After the trigger work, I loaded it with some rounds I had waiting for its arrival. One was a 158gr XTP and and the other was a 180gr NP. Both were loaded with a max dose of H110 (Ruger loads). After a quick shooting session, the GP proved to be very accurate; I was suprised with the results. At 25 and 50 yards, the 158 XTP proved to be the most accurate, but that's not saying the 180NP wasn't. (I appoligize for no photo's of targets) At 25 yards, the 158XTP's turn out one ragged hole and wasn't much different at 50 yards. The 180NP's shot a 1 1/4" group at 50 yards. The 180's are the chosen load for deer this coming season. I'm looking forward to drawing some blood with the GeePee.

By the way, this is the only double action that currently resides in my safe and it's the first one I've owned in 15 years. The last one was a 44 SRH. It's main purpose is to get my wife involved in handgun hunting and I think it's just the ticket for her to start with (she shoots it purdy gud, too). We'll see who bloods it first

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.