My father hunted only once in his life.... i was 4. Things didnt end well for him and he never hunted again . He only hunted out of family pressure . My grandfather on my moms side and uncles were the hunters. I remember my first deer kill till the day i die.. and to be honest i can remember all of the deer kiils in my life sat some point or another. Cant remember them all at one time, probly should right them down some day. I remeber my grandsons first kill pretty much played out same as my first hunt with my grandpa. " Jake prop the gun up on the sticks and just watch him in the scope.... can you see him Jake ? Just watch him.... are you steady?... I reach over and push the safety off and Jake gives me a shocked look... and wjispers " really ?" I give him the knod and tell him breath slow and squease even slower. Deer dropped at the shot 90 yds. Pop up blined couldnt contain him..... He is 16 this november and i have lost him to girls cars and video games...damn ny and there liberal thinking i could have hooked him sooner had the age to hunt been left to the parents. Shouldnt have to sneak a child into the hunting blind to kill his first deer. Shouldnt have to tell him he cant tell anybody. Thats the hunt i will remember.

Save liberals from them selves, stich their sphincter closed so they cant talk out their arse