I'm glad you've had such good luck with the casull... I have too for two out of three guns. I carry one of mine for personal protection I like it so well and I trust the round and the weapon. I just thought that there might be a way to enhance it even just a tad more without using the 45 colt in it. Not that there is anything wrong witht the colt load at all. I have a custom bisley in 45 colt as a matter of fact.
All good stuff and thanks for the heads up on the springs. I have also spoken to Hamilton Bowen about the issues I've had in the past with the casull and I was told that the rugers at one time had an issue with the hammer face that contacts the frame, above the transfer bar, has at times been too long and when the trigger is pulled no matter the spring poundage the hammer never fully contacts with all its force, the firing spring and can cause light strikes of the primer. I thought that was interesting.

I am not sure about the rim dimensions as I don't own a 460 and don't plan too. Damn things are huge! I just figured that there might be another option. But I do like the casull as it is.

Sean R. Kerr