I was chronographing some loads last week and thought some would be interested in the results.I had put together a load for the Casull with a Lee 300 flatpoint with 26.2 gr of H110/W296 and using the same bullet in mag tech brass for the .45 colt using 24.0 grains of H110/W296.The .45 colt plus p load MUST be used in strong sixguns i.e.Super redhawk,blackhawk,freedom arms,contender-this is stated in the reloading manuals as well but anyway the chrono showed an average from the .45 colt load at almost 1400 f.p.s. and then I chrono'd the casull loads and with 2.2 more powder ,the results were the same,...right around 1400 f.p.s. average.The data for this load is on Hodgdon's site but the 24.0 grain powder charge is listed under a 335 gr. wfn and mine average 307 grains for the Lee cast bullet,...anyway,thats quite a potent hunting load for the .45 colt for anyone interested in the Lee bullet with that powder charge,but remember ,ONLY in guns as strong as the redhawks ,freedom arms,contender,encore should be used.the primers used ,in the casull rounds were C.C.I. 400 small rifle ,in the colt loads,Federal large pistol.

H.H.I.#8190 Colossians 1:17 And He is before all things,and by Him all things consist!