Well said Durwood.... Just reading the field experience of schunter, bearbait and myself with FA`s SA`s I cannot find any evidence that they are any less of a handgun compared to other makes. Sure things happen... Three weeks before my first hunt in Africa the firing pin broke on my early model 454. These guns did not have the removable firing pin bushing and I sent it back to FA`s to be drilled,tapped and returned in 3 day`s. Another pin broke on my FA`s 357 while hunting at the YO. Ray Garza gave me a spare and it was fixed in 5 minutes.
End of problem..... What I don`t want to get into here is a "mine is better then yours" discussion which is where this seems to be going. So for my money I will continue to buy FA`s, not because I have anything against any other make handgun but because that`s the gun I like. If you like BFR then all the power to you and God bless your children but I like FA.....

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"