Hey all, I am needing help deciding on my next handgun purchase I will be using this gun for hunting white tail, hogs and I am wanting to go elk hunting next year. I currently have a 7 1/2" ruger redhawk in 44 mag that I hunt hogs with open sights. The two I am looking at right now is a S&W 460 and a TC contender probably start off with a 30-30 barrel. I will own both of these guns eventually I guess what I am trying to decide is which one do I need/ want right now? I will be mainly stand hunting so weight is not an issue but either gun I go with will be scoped. One reason I am wanting the 460 is I want to go nilgai hunting in the near future and I want to have plenty of gun for anything I want to hunt. A little about myself- I am a reloader and have been reloading for about 10 years now and I love taking a rifle and finding the perfect load for a gun and squeezing every ounce of accuracy I possibly can out of every gun I own so factory ammunition is no concern to me, I am not recoil shy as I have been shooting a 44 for years and I use to own a 454 casull I have shot a buddies 500 s&w quite a bit and is a handful but not unbearable for me. Sorry for the long post just trying to get some input to make my decision easier. Another thing I have been thinking if I'm going to buy a 460 would I be better off and just going ahead and getting a 500? I know both guns will be a big overkill for whitetail but having to much power isn't a concern of mine. Thanks for any and all advice y'all may be able to help with