Originally Posted By: nytracker
The fact that my kids dont hunt. My oldest grandson doesnt hunt.. might be some hope for my other grandsons and grand daughter. My wife will probly sell all my guns. My uncle and best friend are afraid of my 480 and my 44 mag. I just hope she gets a good price for them. My long guns will find good homes. I shutter to think what she will get for my fly rods and tying materials. Kind of sad really almost makes me re think buying another revolver.

Nytracker, I'm right there with you my friend. I honestly don't know where my kids will be with their interest, as they're all under the age of 13. I actually took some mounts from a church family member, after the sudden passing of her husband. She and her children didn't want to mounts at her house, but also didn't want them destroyed. So I adopted them. I am really running out of space, but I was probably thinking of my own mortality when I decided to adopt them.
I do know, when the good Lord does call me home. All the stuff I aquired won't mean a lot. And as I get older, it's ok with me. I have more blessing then I could ever afford, or deserve. Besides that, anything else is just stuff.
I'm sorry if I have gotten too sentimental, but my views have dramatically changed over the years. And some things have become less important over the years, while others have become more. I guess that's just part of getting older.

//Psalms 42:1//