Originally Posted By: TN Lone Wolf
 Originally Posted By: Rmagnum1183
But I do believe that using a Tc with a 15 inch barrel and a .308 round has passed the realm of handgun hunting

So, at what point does it become handgun hunting to you?

As I said in my earlier post:

QUOTE: "Now, having said that, I believe that each one of us, as an individual, needs to define in our own way what "handgun hunting" truly means to US, and if we are comfortable with it, go for it."

I am anxious to see Rmagnum1183 answer TN Lone Wolf's Q.

But as I see it, we are all here together, hopefully covering each other's back in this unsteady and dangerous political battle

RE: FIREARMS.

And, truthfully, I DO use and ENJOY all types of weapons to hunt with, including bow (yes Ernie, mine has cams! Sort of, and also has recurve limbs
\:\)
If you are interested to find out WTH I mean, please Google "Oneida Eagle")

as well as rifle, revolver (some scoped but mostly not), muzzleloader (both rifle AND pistol), and even crossbow. I find special enjoyment in each type. After all, I am HUNTING.

And if a long range specialty scoped pistol works for you as handgun hunting, that is fine. I am the one I described as using that special front rest, on a specialty scoped pistol, while shooting with a member here, although I did not try to shoot an antelope with that rig. I am also the one I described as shooting a mule deer (and elk for that matter) with a revolver at 45 yards. I like it all.

JMHO

PS: OK now, what
;\)
about those Magnum Primers???