It is FINALLY HERE!!! My 45 Colt came back from Jack Huntington today. It started out as a 44mag, but came back a full blown man!

Rebuild was done on a Ruger Super Blackhawk. 5 shot custom cylinder with no fluting. 11 degree forcing cone. Jeweled hammer, Belt Mountain base pin, Jack's extended grip frame with custom fit satin finished ironwood grips, Freedom Arms brass bead front sight, Bowen target blade rear sight, deep dish crown, 5.5" octagon barrel.

Just got back from the range, and man, couldn't be happier!!! Shot some light factory loads through it just to make sure everything is good, and then went after it. Shot my favorite load of 23.3gr H110 under a 335gr hardcast, and apparently, this revolver likes that load too! Shot a 1.5" group at 30 yards, which is outstanding for me.

I don't have any "before" pictures anymore, but here it is now. I don't know how to take very good pictures, so here is the best I can do:

Last edited by raptortrapper; 10/14/2015 9:22 PM.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.