I just got caught up on this thread, and about died laughing! Starline can't handle 1000fps? HA! Best one I've heard so far this year!

I guess I better quit loading full house loads with H110 and 335gr hardcast! And I better tone it down before I ruin my custom "aluminum" ruger blackhawk!! Ah heck.... might as well sell everything I got and get a boatload of 44 mags, I mean .429 mags. But then again, why would I do that and leave all that extra horsepower on the table? Nah, on second thought, think I'll keep my 45 Colt, and keep on laughing at this thread too!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Oh! Hey Craig!! If ya end up getting that crappy ruger for the $100 bucks you offered, I'll buy it off ya for $150. I wanna do a custom 327 Federal build, and apparently, that's all those Ruger Blackhawks can handle anyway!!! Man, I've been misinformed all this time! Someone better call Jack Huntington and let him know about this before someone gets a hand blown off!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This is priceless!!!!

Last edited by raptortrapper; 10/07/2015 3:39 AM.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.