Craig, I just have Hogdgon #26 but I'll got look at their website to see how pressures can flip flop. Its really not an isssue, I've taken many head of big game bigger than deer with both calibers but its been a fun & interesting post except for a couple of personal attacks that make no sense at all.
At the very beginning when the guy made some serious errors about 45 loads & weak brass a couple of you guys really took him apart, way beyond what was necessary. Of course he was wrong on every count & needed to be corrected but it went far beyond that. He got stomped on pretty bad & I'm sure he won't be back after the beating he took.
Asking Glenn how old he is was another personal dig that really didn't need to happen but for whatever reason the topic we've been discussing got ugly again. Glenn is a very sharp fellow & highly respected in the handgun community, trust me on that one, I know! I don't know you but if you ever get out here to Idaho we need to go have a steak together & discuss guns.....you're buying! I'll see to it that you shoot something bigger than paper or a deer, 44 or 45, your call.I'm done.

Dick