I have a bear tag for tomorrow. I have a bear for tomorrow. I just need to put the tag on the bear tomorrow! This bear is a small bear, maybe 2 to 3 years old at the most, but he has been terrorizing my neighbor's ranch, scaring her half to death, breaking limbs in apple trees, and busting up fences. Shows up every afternoon between 1 and 3. Our neighbor is not a hunter, but doesn't mind hunting as long as the hunters aren't trespassing on her place, and causing damage to her fences (Same feelings I have about our place in South Colorado, so I understand completely).

She has had this bear hit the orchard every day for the last 8 days, and has tried shooting her .38 revolver in the dirt to scare it off. It works, but he comes back a couple hours later. She has finally had enough, and wants it taken care of. I called the D.O.W. office, found out there are leftover tags for her unit, and picked one up this afternoon!

Hopefully, I can properly introduce Fezzik to hunting tomorrow afternoon! I'd take the Brute Squad, but since it is such a small bear, I'm afraid it would tear it up pretty bad.

I won't be sleeping tonight!

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.