Originally Posted By: dhom
 Originally Posted By: Raptortrapper
I shot it all the time, till I got the 45 Colt. I put several hundred rounds through it before it got the new octagon barrel. I enjoy shooting it, but just don't shoot it much anymore. It won't hurt my feelings to keep it, but thought there might be someone out there itching to own one.

Guess not!
I can not own [financially] all the handguns I want to have. My big one is a BFR Jack Huntington adjusted to me. [475 Linebaugh] It doesn't get shot as much as the lesser calibers. When I do take it out it reminds me of why I got it. The revolver is a joy because of the fit and accurate as can be. { Kind of like an old friend and they don't make them anymore]

Yeah, guys, don't get me wrong. I never said I didn't like the 500JRH. That isn't it at all. I've never had two finer revolvers than the 45 Colt and the 500JRH that were built by Jack. Not one thing about that 500JRH makes me wish I'd never done it. It's a riot, and I enjoy shooting it. I just don't shoot it that much. Like I said, it won't hurt my feelings to keep it.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.