Looks like I am back in the Super game, with the newer Glock. With the 24 pound ISMI spring on the steel ISMI captured recoil assembly for the Gen3 and the Gen 4 adapter ring, was able to test some today.

The barrel is a lone wolf threaded, so it mics out at 5.98 inches. My 230 XTP recipe was yielding 1250 fps, and the 255 Rim Rock .452 swc was doing just short of 1150 fps. Does not look like the frame abutment face at the front of the front frame rails was taking any real abuse. Not a lot of rounds, but so far so good.

As a point of reference, these loads fired from a fitted Kart 1911 barrel and no comp are way too hot for my 1911. They work fine in a Clark 45 acp barrel with comp, on the same gun. The comped Clark 1911 and my Glock 41 feel about the same at firing and recoil. A good hard thump, easy to get back on target. In the non-comped Kart 1911, nothing close to manageable recoil, and pretty violent.

And my Trijicon RMR held on for the ride, just fine. I am actually kinda impressed, so far. I might throttle back a touch, as this was a bit faster than I was expecting, or probably need.

Craig

Northern born and Southern bred