JWP,

Yes, these should be in the 30K psi range. Low end Rowland. But, I have an almost 6 inch barrel, and my plinking loads also chronyed were showing about 50 fps faster than my factory Glock barrel. So I am probably picking up a little speed without the attendant pressure. I was really surprised at how well the Glock performed, without a comp. Recoil was fine, not out-running the magazine or other feed issues.

I will most certainly be treading lightly here, being new to Glocks. With the 24 pound ISMI spring on the conversion Gen3 assembly, 45acp ball (230 at 850) was actually ejecting fine. I am used to that combination just dribbling out of the 1911 modded platform. That's a big red flag, for me. As a matter of fact, I am leaving the 24 in for acp loads, as this was giving much more consistent brass ejection than the stock Glock RSA. The stock RSA gives me a lot of brass upward, landing on my head, and occasionally whacking my RMR.

Trying to stay above Colorado's 550fpe/50 yards hunting ammo rule, so when the weather gets better, I will be get serious looking for an accurate load, hopefully somewhere a little south of these. With the numbers crunched on the above loads, I have more than enough wiggle room here :^)

Craig

Northern born and Southern bred