Wel i finally got to put 20 rounds through it this morning. I started with some mild 45 LC and that was fun. Then i shot some Hornady 240gr XTP 454 that says 1900 FPS, it was stout for sure but not as bad as i thought it would be. I didnt hit anything with it but it gave me an idea of what this gun is capable of. I have some 300gr bullets i cast a couple years ago for a 45 LC i am gonna load up and start working my way up and see what i can do. My goal is to hit the range every week or every other week and be spot on by september for antelope and maybe deer. I didnt make it out the last couple years so this will be my first year hand gun hunting. I havent even been archery hunting for 7 years now, dang life gets in the way sometimes!

If anybody has some good mid range 45 or 454 loads let me know, i need to buy a new bullet mold and pick up some XTP's for loading. I have a lot of HS6 and faster powders, but i havent found any H110 or anything in a while. I need to get some brass ordered up, i may have to swap a kidney for some brass!