Epilogue:
After my dismal shooting performance on hog number three, I couldn't wait to get home and try to reenact the shooting scenario. I had taken the Ultradot off of my 454 Super Redhawk to use on the Australian 454 so it was temporarily out of commission when I returned home.

The next evening after I arrived home, I took my 6" S&W 629 (worked over by Montana gunsmith Ben Forkin) topped with a Trijicon RMR to the range in order to reenact the pig shooting scenario. I have an 8" steel target, which roughly represents the size of a pig's/deer's vitals and I backed up about 25 yards. I cocked the hammer and quickly brought the gun up to the target. As soon as the dot of the RMR touched the target I pulled the trigger. I fired quite a few rounds and was able to hit the target about 5 out of 6 times so I was convinced that I had a scope issue in Australia.

Over the course of the next couple of days, I re-mounted the Ultradot used in Australia on my 454 Super Redhawk and I took it to the range to use it in the reenactment. My Super Redhawk has had an SSK trigger/action job and while it is not as slick as the Ben Forkin massaged 629...it ain't half bad. After getting the Ultradot sighted back in, I repeated the drill. As soon as the dot of the Ultradot touched the steel target, I pulled the trigger. I was only able to hit the target about 50% of the time using this gun. I noticed that when I did miss the target, my bullets would impact the ground below the target. This is exactly what happened to me in Australia, when I pulled the trigger, dust would boil up at the pig's feet. I fired 50 rounds at the target and the Ultradot stayed put, I had no POI changes.

The Super Redhawk in Australia was bone-stock factory with a typical factory trigger pull. After this experiment, I am of the opinion that the extra effort that was required in pulling the trigger caused me to shoot low while snap-shooting at the pig with the borrowed gun. It didn't necessarily make me feel better about the poor shooting performance, but at least I could explain it.
\:D

Thanks again for all of your comments guys, I reall appreciate it!