Originally Posted By: Walkingthemup
Zee, Thanks for yet another great report.

The Williams front sight looks much higher than the standard Glock sight. Have you found any difficulty finding a holster with a sight channel that will fit it?

The difference in groups is intriguing, have you tried larger shot groups to see if its a consistent pattern?

I've only tried a Galco Yaqui Slide that I currently have. Though, I want to try a Serpa soon.

As to groups. I'm mainly playing around with velocity and looking for max in relation to my gun. Still playing with other bullets as well. I'll settle on one eventually and then start playing the accuracy thing.

Just having fun pushing bullets faster than they are supposed to go right now. I shredded that 180gr HST bullet in some water jugs the other day at 1,333 fps. It did fine out of a .40 S&W velocity. At 10mm velocity.........it comes apart.

Pushed a 165gr Gold Dot to 1,380 fps today. Going to try and break 1,400 with it tomorrow. Then, I'll put it through watwer jugs as well. See if I can make a bonded bullet turn inside out.

"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith