Ok--Im sitting on my favorite little hill overlooking a small waterhole and pines which meet up with hardwoods. The deer love to funnel back and forth thru here. Im nice and comfy on my stool, wind is right and coffee is still hot. My Walkers game ear detects a "snap" off to my left. I turn slowly and poise the Grizzly 45 win mag on my stoneypoint tripod. There she is, a nice medium size doe slowly walking towards me thru the hardwoods. Im thinking, Ok, shes about 110yds and Im good to 75yrds with my opensighted Grizzly. A chest shot with these partion golds should dispatch her quickly if she dosent give me a broadside shot. Suddenly, "POW" she drops in her tracks. But I didnt pull the trigger yet. There he was, coming out of the pines gun in hand. Trespasser!! The landowner told me if I see anyone on the property to please get a backtag # and tell them to leave the property. So, I wait till he puts down his gun to admire his "Trophy" and decide to go confront him. Uh-oh--here comes his buddy out of the pines. Two armed trespassers. So I stay put, get out my bino's and try to get tag numbers. Neither one is wearing a back tag. So, is a doe worth confronting two armed idiots. Not in my world. So I sit quietly and motionless and wait till they leave. The rest of the afternoon hunt was pretty much spoiled now. So, I have another cup of coffee, say a few choice words under my breath and pack it in till tomorrow. And it was such a nice day.