Good question. I may be able to deer hunt (maybe bear too) at home in PA this year. I usually am working in the SW ,as my TX based employer warrants. BUT ,a physical & some blood tests while closing out a NY job required more tests, x-rays, MRI's & eventually the dreaded biopsy. The results came in on the first day at the next TX posting,,, You are positive in 4 of the 14, and we need to talk !!Ok , so 3 weeks of light duty then home for Labor Day & onward w/ bone scans , consults, research and decision making time ! To the chase, surgery went well last week & I'm on the mend. Since I had All this free time between all the "stuff" proceeding surgery, I was busy. The count of groudhogs taken at the local dairy farm went up to 64,all but 3 taken w/ .22RF/.22Mag. A few w/the TC Contender. Lots of reloading & range work. A visit to the folks farm proceeding surgery & a walk in the woods w/ Dad lit the fire for a new stand to post on ,and easy walk on a firewood trail close to new cover created from the loss of the beechtree stand there. JUST IN CASE, I was around & able to hunt. NOW ,,, what handgun,,,if I can see it & confirm legal buck most of my scoped revolvers (44,45) would do. I'm still behind on live game w/ TC Contender in .357Rem Max,30-30 (& Ack-Imp) 35Rem,35Bulbry &45Colt. Not going to consider the Encores. Well,, still have to heal a good bit yet but I'm driven !! And I've got ALL of them dialed in !