Well felt good enough to venture slowly down into the ManCave
Handled a few toys & slid a few cleaning patches through some of my Rugers. I scored on a SBH Hunter in .45 some years back in NC. It was already Magnaported & had Weaver adapter in box. Found this on my last weekend of my project there. It was waiting at my gunsmith's when I got home the next week. I must add, some time ago my Tax Accountant CEO/COO/VP(Wife)commented that she should add Ted (gunsmith)on as a dependant, as there was a substantial amount of $$$ in receipts w/ his name on them!! Worked a couple good loads up for the SBHH and w/ a 2x6 Bushnell Trophy dialed it in at 75yrds. I won't shoot beyond that w/ any of my revolvers anyway at game. May use it as primary & a TC as the field edge gun. All I have to now is pick what barrel. I finished a shotgun cleanup for an elderly lady at my woodchuck honey hole. I asked my "Queen/Chauffer" for a lift to return the gun , as I picked it up B4 surgery. The lady watched me "peepy stepping" up her sidewalk w/ a gun case & my "manbag." In my "leisure pants" I must have been a sight! I told her I was practicing winter ice walking for safety .That was my outing for the day. Hopefully next week or so w Dr's ok I can drive again and get some more trigger time in. Till next time , cont35bb.